Apply with CMHP today!
We are seeking a motivated Program Manager to join our team and administer our Rental Rehabilitation Deferred Loan Program.
Exemption Status: Exempt
Reports To: Community Development Director
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent plus 3+ years related job experience
Provide full administration of the Minnesota Housing Rental Rehabilitation Deferred Loan Program. Specific duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Planning, preparation and submission of program funding applications to Minnesota Housing
- Marketing and outreach to potential program applicants
- Provide technical assistance to property owners completing application package
- Project underwriting and application ranking and approval
- Property inspections and scope of work preparation
- Preparing rehabilitation projects per Minnesota Housing program requirements for loan commitment submission
- Construction management meeting Minnesota Housing program requirements, including inspections, draw submissions, etc.
- Project closeouts including final inspection, draw submission and closeout paperwork
- Meeting monthly and annual program reporting requirements
- Participate in monthly program conference calls and other trainings and meetings as scheduled
- Assist organization with public relations, outreach, preparation and distribution of marketing materials
- Answer main phone line as needed, direct calls and respond to program/services inquiries
- Follow confidentiality and sensitive information policies and procedures
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Proficiently maintain and operate desk top computer with a variety of software for generating reports, correspondence, brochures, and presentations (Windows, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point, Housing Developer Pro)
- Must have access to reliable transportation and have the ability to travel to locations throughout CMHP’s service area
- Must be willing to work a normal full-time work week; approximately 75% office time and 25% field work
- Must be able to sit for extended periods, some bending, reaching and lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Must have proficient skills to operate office machines, including but not limited to: computer, calculator, copy machine, fax machine, postage machine
- Must be willing and able to maintain a professional and informed presence when representing Central Minnesota Housing Partnership in communities and counties, when working with state and federal organizations and at public events.
- Position requires general knowledge and understanding of rental housing and rehabilitation programs
Please submit cover letter and resume to Jason Krebsbach by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; or by mail to:
Attn: Jason Krebsbach
37 28th Ave. N., Suite 102
St. Cloud, MN 56303
Cover letter and resume due by Monday, October 12th, 2015 at 5 p.m. No phone calls please.